Thursday, January 28, 2010

Old habits...Promises..Lies

Ages since I heard your voice,

This is far from what would be my choice,

I'd give anything to see you smile,

Like a dawn I haven't seen in such a while,

I dream about you all the time,

Being with you is more than sublime,

You let me know I wasn't alone,

And showed me I wasn't on my own

So never forget my promise to you,

I will wait as I have to,

No matter what happens or how it hurts,

You will never have to go on a search,

For I will always be here,

Even to wait endless years,

And even after all the tears,

I will still be here for you,

As ever, I promised to do,

With a single hope to see you smile,

Doing anything to make it last awhile

But when you come,

I hope your smile is true

And the spark in your eye is glittering real

Alas, for so many doubts

I know that you can conceal

For now,

I stand on the other side of the bars

Looking into a world unknown

I see you standing pretending you're ok

But I know inside there’s too much doubt

I will wait, endlessly, if I must

Just to have my best friend back

By your cage I will stand, waiting

Until the day your bars will crack

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Hey, really nice poetry. Loved it! Feels really real..

As I wait for you,
I come to so many realization,
What it is you are for me...

Was just trying my luck. I'm really bad at this!

Keep Writing!

HootieBird said...

oh how life ,could open up to give fresh start ,to love ,share our lives as we both know and believed it should been ,I been trying get back to you ,

the days turned to months
now my heart weeps ,as I can't feel you ,near as always held .

I am scared

I never wanted ,you out my life ,Listen to many things ,you speak of me .

maybe I've loss

A Truth that beats with my own Heart ,will be

You
Two Fools that kept pushing each other away
Two fools ,that wouldn't pick up a phone ,or talk

two fools ,with a smile
Let go

rest our lives
those two fools
will always feel those beats of
"our hearts "

wiping away my Tears ,Screaming with my complete Soul to be Heard
I Love You

My Dreams ,you will always be ,maybe in life ,couldn't be together ,as I would gave

was no one that was there to Listen

Was always there ,to fix me

Was none that accepted ,after hearing truth

there was many that was there to Judge

As ,it must of seemed ,my heart ,felt nothing

as must seemed things I done ,was heartless

dreams ,you shall be ,with me that ,holds no judging ,only accepting ,with love ,we always knew

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.