Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Friend

She is my friend and is with me nearly all the time....
She always joins me when I drink, and we get along just fine.....
Nobody has ever seen her, Im the only one.....
Seemingly I must be mad but insanity is fun.....
Doctors say she's just a figment of my twisted mind....but her eyes haunt me all the time....
If they cant see her they must be going blind
Two men dressed in white collected me two days ago....They said there's only room for one and she cant go....
I cant even ring her cause she doesn't have a phone.....Hasnt got a home
Life is very gloomy in my little padded cell.....Its a shame there wasnt room for her as well.....

3 comments:

zephyr said...

AWESOME!!! U freakish lil boy... :D

She's devising a clever strategy to get you out.. 'Prison Break' style! all the best to the two of you!

Rahul said...

cool :D

Rachita Bansal said...

padded cell :)